School and District Reports
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2014 - 2015 Board Approved Budget:
Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Board Approved Budget:
Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Board Approved Budget:
ÂÂÂÂÂ Personnel Expenditures:
Current Operating Expenditures:
Current Bargaining Agreements:
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there were no bargaining agreements for 2013-2014.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans:
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans forÂÂÂÂÂ 2013-2014.
Audited Financial Statements:
Medical Benefit Plan Bids:
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did request medical benefit plan bids forÂÂÂÂÂ 2013-2014.
Employee Conpensation Information:
- Because staff is hired by a third party vendor, we did not employ a Superintendent forÂÂÂÂÂ 2013-2014.
- We did not have any employees with a salary exceeding $100,000 forÂÂÂÂÂ 2013-2014.
District Paid Association Dues:
- Michigan Association of Public School Academies (2013-2014 Membership $1,575.00)
- Michigan Elementary & Middle School Principals Association (2013-2014 Membership $555.00)
District Paid Lobbying Costs:
- There were no district paid lobbying costs forÂÂÂÂÂ 2013-2014.
District Report Cards:
Annual Education Report:
Please follow this link to visit the MI School Data website:ÂÂÂÂÂ www.mischooldata.org