Between our elementary athletics and our co-op with All Saints, practices and games take place at many different locations. Here is a list of all the different facilities our athletic program utilizes:
- Cross country practice takes place at BCA, located at 301 N Farragut St. Athletes will run around our block, four times around is considered 1 mile.
- The BCA gym, located at 301 N Farragut, is the indoor site for our elementary co-ed basketball practice.
- The Boys and Girls Club gym, located at 300 Lafayette Ave, is the indoor site for our elementary co-ed basketball games.
- The BCA field, located at 301 N Farragut, is the outdoor site for our elementary co-ed soccer practice.
- North Saginaw Charter Academy field, located at 2332 Trautner Dr, Saginaw, is the outdoor site for our middle school co-ed soccer games.
- The St. Jude/St. John's gym, located at 619 Main St, Essexville, is the indoor site for our middle school basketball and middle school volleyball practice and games.
- The ASC gym, located at 2306 S Monroe St, is the indoor site for high school girls' and boys' basketball, high school volleyball and pom practice and games. The conditioning and weight training room are also located at this site.
- The ASC football field, located at 2300 John Solinski Dr, is used for outdoor middle and high school football practice and games.
- The baseball diamonds, located at 360 S River Rd, are used for outdoor high school baseball practice and games.
- High school tennis matches are played at Delta College.
- High school bowling practice and competitions are at ______________________.